Skip to main content

Title:


Beginners: Weight Training For You!





Word Count:



422





Summary:



Are you that skinny kid in class? Do other guys pick on you because you're smaller? Well, instead of turning into one of the crazy nut jobs who run out and snag the first hand gun they can find; why not check out weight training for beginners?







Keywords:



Weight Training For Beginners







Article Body:



Are you that skinny kid in class? Do other guys pick on you because you're smaller? Well, instead of turning into one of the crazy nut jobs who run out and snag the first hand gun they can find; why not check out weight training for beginners?

This way you can obtain pumped up and be the biggest young around. Just think how buff you ' ll be in just a few months. Not only will this build your confidence levels, but it will also impress all the ladies. Oh, and of course there ' s that health issue. Pumping iron is great for your body and muscles. So are you ready to learn some basic weight training for beginners? All you need to get started is a basic weight set and bench or a local gym to join.

When it comes to weight training for beginners, I know the spiel. I had spent most of my life in martial arts because it ' s simply what I love. However, a few years back I decided to take up weight training for beginners. I all of the sudden decided I wanted to be bigger. I mean come on, I ' m 6 ' 1 ' ' and I was weighing in at 160 pounds. That ' s fairly slim I would say. Nevertheless I decided to start my new routine. So in addition to my martial arts, I started pumping iron. I started with the basics, which for us guys tends to be our upper - bodies. I wanted to pump up my chest and arms. As apposed to joining a gym, I took the purchasing route. I figured if I ' m going to lift, I should just go ahead and buy the equipment. This is cheaper in the long run if you ask me. So with a quality weight bench, a couple of dumbbells and a weight set, I was ready to get started. My weight training for beginners slowly became more advanced. Then I began taking in more protein. I accomplished this through the contemporary whey protein mixes that are sold everywhere now days. In addition to your regular three meals a day, this will certainly help you bulk up. Now I weigh a constant 170 pounds, which I ' m proud of, and it all started with weight training for beginners. If you are interested in finding out more regarding weight training for beginners, all you need is your computer handy. Hop online and sort through a number of free tips and information on weight training and a variety of other fitness regimes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Swiss ball dumbbell chest press

Improve your upper body strength with this Swiss ball workout. WH&F Head Trainer Nikki Fogden-Moore demonstrates. Read more ...

Robyn Lawley: I don't do fad diets or fake food

Robyn Lawley is the face of Pantene , a swimware designer and cookbook author. Here, she tells us how she stays in shape. "I am an Australian size 16, which is really rare in the fashion world," Robyn says. "People don’t understand that models are so, so, so much smaller than I am. I’m trying to spread body love and body positivity because the message can get lost when people are focusing on things like weight loss stories; that’s not what I’m about." Instead of focusing on extreme diet plans , Robyn concentrates on getting fit and healthy. "I think exercise is a really great combat to depression, sadness and generally not feeling good about yourself," she says. "Fitness is where you get your endorphins and how you’re going to make yourself feel empowered. I like kickboxing, swimming and SoulCycle, which is a crazy American trend of cycling in the dark to crazy music. I’m terrible at it. I enjoy yoga as well. "I get into the trends like everyone...

Smores protein cup

  Looking for drool-worthy recovery snacks? Try this smores protein cup recipe for a healthy treat.   What you'll need (makes 1) 1 ½ scoops chocolate protein powder 1 tbsp cacao 2 tbsp melted marshmallow (or marshmallow fluff) ½ digestive biscuit Water What you'll do Combine protein and cacao with one to two tablespoons of water to create a thick pudding. Lightly grease a small, round plastic container with coconut oil (this will be your serving dish). Place half the mixture into the cup and place the biscuit on top. Freeze for 10 to 20 minutes. Remove from freezer and top with melted marshmallow before pouring remaining protein pudding on top. Freeze for another 20 to 30 minutes. Macros are for the entire portion but you can also divide the mixture into two or three using a mini muffin tin.   Recipe by Kyla Gagnon of Insideout Fitness Victoria . Check out our recipes section for more healthy treats. {nomultithumb}   Read more ...